May Allah shower His blessings upon you and your family....
Project Work will be issued from 10 to 17 June....
RILLS offices will remain open until Monday (before Eid), June...
Summer Vacation is starting from tomorrow (May 31). Project Work...
Students are informed that the RILLS has issued fee bill....
School will remain closed tomorrow (Wednesday, May 1) on account...
'Fruit Day' will be celebrated at Margalla Campus tomorrow (Friday,...
RLLS Show has been planned for junior students (level I...
tHE rEAL LEARNING RILLS EVENTS
We have four major school events which are held annually and see the communities of our two schools working side by side. Students and teachers take the lead in organizing the School Festival in spring, Sports Gala in fall, and the All School Production in winter, while parents are the driving force behind the International Fair in November. All four events offer excellent opportunities for students to learn cooperation, teamwork and leadership skills while making memories that will last a lifetime.
Children learn in the ways they like. Toys day provides them with the opportunities of...
JOIN RILLS FAMILY
Responsibilities of Parents
Pick & Drop by Parents/Guardians
Parents have a vital role in a child’s social, emotional and physical growth of the students.
- They should provide their children with school uniform /dresses according to their school needs.
- Make them ready for school early morning.
- Ensure that the children have taken proper breakfast.
- Check their bags early morning so they may not miss any thing required in school.
- Prepare their lunch boxes.
- Leave/send them at school in time.
- Ask them about the activities of the day when they return.
- Ask them what was most exiting/disturbing at school on the day.
- Ask them about the assignments given and make them sit to complete assignments.
- Provide a place where the child can sit alone and complete home assignments.
- Be aware of all the activities child does at home.
- Set a schedule for them to have fun, play, watch TV, use computer and take rest at given time.
- Make them sleep at night early 7:00 PM for pre schoolers and 9:00 PM for senior students
- Come for meetings at least once a month to know the progress/share the issues of the students.
- Remain in contact with the school.
- Attend all the programs/functions at school especially when their own child is participating.
- Pay the fee/other dues of the children to school in time.
When you come to school to register your child, please bring all of the required documents listed below:
- Original birth certificate or certified birth certificate
- Proof of guardianship (proof that the adult registering the child is the parent/legal guardian). Name on birth certificate should match the parent/guardian picture ID or court documents of legal custody.
- Official school records from another school system or country, if applicable and available.
- Medical information that includes immunization records as well as physical assessment and tuberculosis screening done within the 12 months prior to starting school.
- Latest photograph of the child
- Photocopies of national I.D. Cards of the parents (both father and mother)
- Blood group of the child
- Unfamiliar adults are not allowed to collect the pupils from RILLS until they tell the recognition number of the child and administration of RILLS receives a phone call from the parents. So inform school when you send any unfamiliar adult to pick the child.
- Parents/Guardians must have pupils picked up within 30 minutes of the closing time. RILLS will not be responsible for any pupil’s safety 30 minutes after closing.
- No pupil is allowed to leave the premises of RILLS before the closing time, except in an emergency and with the written permission of the Administration.
'My child is very happy, the teaching staff are very good at nurturing and developing the children's academic skills as well as social interaction and productive play.'Parent
Great stuff. I was very interested in seeing how the children are taught, particularly how the phonics are caught within the classroom setting. All the children throughout the school seem…SIR LUQMAN ARIF
Thank you so much for welcoming me to your lovely school. I have never met such wonderful, polite and hardworking children. Everyone wanted to show me their work and I…MR. ABDULSATTAR