- The school year is divided into two terms, AUGUST to DECEMBER and JANUARY to JUNE.
- Mid-term assessments are carried out in October and March.
- Exams are conducted in January and in June.
- Pass percentage is 40%.
- Absence without a leave application will entail a zero mark in tests and exams. There are no retests.
- A leave application written by one of the parents or the guardian is to be submitted in advance.
- In case of emergency the application may be handed in on the student’s return to school.
- A certain amount of homework is given every day for reinforcement and practice.
- Parents are to only supervise the work, and the children are to do it independently.
- Parents may visit the school as often as they wish, but with a prior appointment from the school office.
- Students are to be dropped at school and picked up at the specific school timings.
- The school will not be held responsible for children who arrive more than 60 minutes before time or are picked up 60 minutes after school is over.
- In case of delay due to an emergency the child is looked after.
Students are to bring a packed snack for break. The food should be nourishing and preferably homemade.
- Sweets, candies, cola drinks and junk food are not allowed.
- Students are to dress according to the recommended dress code.
Jewelry and expensive watches are not to be worn.