RILLS does not compel students to wear uniforms in pre school. They are allowed to wear casual, practical and comfortable clothing within religious and social limits. They can also wear sports dress provided by RILLS.
We recommend a dress code as a guide for parents and students.
- Loose, cotton T-shirt, button front shirt
- Jeans, pants, knee length shorts
- Vest and underwear are compulsory
- Joggers, trainers, sneakers (with socks), sandals (only in summer)
- Sweater, jacket
- Flip flops, slippers (chappal), shoes with slippery soles
- T-shirts with images of violence or inappropriate messages
- Jewelry, expensive watches, chains, bracelets.
We are very particular about personal hygiene and advise parents to monitor it strictly. Children should come to school with neatly cut, freshly shampooed hair, short and clean finger and toe nails and clean clothes. Teeth should be brushed after breakfast.