When you come to school to register your child, please bring all of the required documents listed below:
- Original birth certificate or certified birth certificate
- Proof of guardianship (proof that the adult registering the child is the parent/legal guardian). Name on birth certificate should match the parent/guardian picture ID or court documents of legal custody.
- Official school records from another school system or country, if applicable and available.
- Medical information that includes immunization records as well as physical assessment and tuberculosis screening done within the 12 months prior to starting school.
- Latest photograph of the child
- Photocopies of national I.D. Cards of the parents (both father and mother)
- Blood group of the child